Interested in becoming a member?
Join our Grapevine to register for our upcoming event.
More about Grapevine & Membership:
In order to streamline communication and donation processing, we use Grapevine, a digital community specifically for nonprofits like ours. Creating your account is super quick and simple. Here's what you can expect when you sign up to join us:
- Register with us on Grapevine and complete your $100 donation to secure your spot in our chapter (remember, there are only 100 spots)!
- When setting up payment, you'll be able to select a one-time $100 donation or a "recurring" donation. If you select recurring, the next donation will be automatically debited from your account after the upcoming event and secures your spot in our membership for the next quarterly event.
- Once you have paid, you can nominate a local nonprofit of your choice on our website to be in the running for the upcoming event.
- About 2-3 weeks prior to the event, the Board reviews all of the nominations and, using a rubric/list of criteria, three are selected and invited to come present.
- Members attend the event, network, hear from the top three organizations, and vote! The nonprofit that receives the most votes, gets the full $10,000 donation from that quarter's membership fees (donations).
- After the event, you can decide if you'd like to continue as a member for the next quarter. As a current member, you have the first right of refusal to keep your spot in our 100. If you take a quarter off/leave, your spot will go to the next person on our waitlist. You can always rejoin in the future if a new spot opens.